Subject: Re: Kathryn/Trimm/Bet-din
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 02:04:18 -0500
From: purnhrt <email@example.com>
To: Grafted-In Ministries <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bill and Jo, I have a few questions, if you please.
1. Where and how did you come up with your list of summarized charges?
2. Who are the "witnesses" that you questioned concerning me?
3. Where did you get this quote from, "Kathryn submits that his Bet
din made no investigation of the
charges even though she admits that they 'found' James Trimm 'loosed' (not guilty as charged) from the
charges against him."?
4. Where did you get this quote from, " Kathryn submits that James Trimm's
Bet-Din is a 'kangaroo court'
5.Where did I ever use a pseudonym of tahorah?
6. Where did you get this information from, "Kathryn was informed by
James' Bet-Din that they found no
fault with his actions and for her to say that they did not investigate the charge is a lie and she owes
restitution to James Trimm."?
7. Where did this information come from, "There is no evidence that
would suggest that James Trimm
intended to deceive the Yeshiva students and Kathryn was so informed by James trim's Bet-Din."?
8. Where does it show I lied , "Kathryn's own webpages show the
lie in her allegation that his Bet din
made no investigation of the charges. She owes restitution to James Trimm and his Bet-Din"?
9. WHo are these witnesses that "counseled" me, "We are equally impressed
however, with those witness
who have counseled with her advising her that her website and continued emailings to the BODY of
Messianic believers is Lashon hara."?
10. Where in Thorah does it say this, "(1) she has an OBLIGATION to believe the best of her brothers and sisters even when their actions make you wonder "?
11. Where in Thorah does it say this, "(2) She has an obligation to
never bring a brother or sister to public
12. Where did I say this, " 'a rubber stamp for James Trimm' "?
Thank you, Shalom, Kathryn
YHWH bless you and guard you. YHWH make His face to shine upon you and show you favor. YHWH
lift up His face upon you and give you shalom.